Feeding Guide – to prepare one feed.
Age: 6-9 months, Cooled boiled water: 200mL, Level scoops of powder (1 Scoop = 7.3g of powder. Note: 1 Scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 55mL of formula): 4, Number of feeds per day: 3-5.
Age: 9-12 months, Cooled boiled water: 200mL, Level scoops of powder (1 Scoop = 7.3g of powder. Note: 1 Scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 55mL of formula): 4, Number of feeds per day: 3-4.
This feeding guide is a general guide only; your child may need more or less than shown.
Karicare Goat Follow – On Formula is based on goats’ milk protein.
1. Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
2. Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. Consult feeding guide. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
3. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly & level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder.
4. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle & shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
5. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight & use contents within four weeks. Some settling of the powder may occur. If correctly stored & made up in accordance with the directions contained on the label, no further vitamin or mineral preparations are necessary.
Our packaging & all of its components are 100% recyclable.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes