Herbs of Gold Culture - Coco Berry 500ml
- Culture Coco Berry is a unique, probiotic-rich fermented drink concentrate that can be mixed with water for a refreshing, functional drink that supports gut health and general wellbeing.
- Culture Coco Berry is a delicious mix of Coconut, Pomegranate and Elderberry, full of antioxidants to help fight free radicals in the body.
- Culture is produced via a proprietary fermentation process. The base ingredients of water, sugar and herbs are inoculated with a live probiotic culture resulting in a delicious concentrate full of bioactive compounds, including lactic acid, enzymes, vitamins, amino acids, nutrients and fatty acids.
- Culture is prepared on a base of water, sugar and herbs and is fermented by adding 8 probiotic strains and papaya. The fermented Papaya has numerous health benefits, including potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immune enhancing activity.
- Culture is bio-fermented by eight strains of probiotics including Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus fermenti, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Saccharomyces cerevisiae/boulardii (SB).
- Culture Coco Berry provides probiotics to colonise the gut and to help maintain friendly intestinal flora.
- Coconut water is high in electrolytes, including calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium, making it a refreshing drink to help hydrate the body.
- Pomegranate contains many important compounds and numerous minerals, providing powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant support.
- Culture Coco Berry is gluten-free, dairy-free, 99.9% sugar free and suitable for vegans or those following a paleo diet.
Shake well before use. Mix 15mL with 200mL water, juice or other preferred beverage for a refreshing drink. Refrigerate once opened. Consume within 30 days.