SkinCeuticals LHA Cleanser Gel 240mL
LHA Cleanser is a targeted exfoliating cleanser featuring a conditioning surfactant and a 12% concentration combining lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, glycerin, and sorbitol to remove excess oils and makeup, while decongesting pores and brightening skin. Formulated for aging skin prone to breakouts, this deep cleansing gel gently refines the appearance of congested pores and helps to reduce blemishes without drying the skin.
- Features a blend of acids to address breakouts and visible signs of aging
- Delivers even exfoliation to unclog congested pores
- Removes excess oil and makeup
- Paraben, sulfate, soap, synthetic-fragrance, dye and alcohol-free
- Suitable for oily, combination, and aging skin types
LHA Cleansing Gel is formulated in response to the unique needs of ageing skin prone to blemishes. As skin matures, turnover of skin cells slows down and a gradual loss of moisture also occurs. The combined result of these two processes is increased potential for dead skin cells to create clogged pores and blemishes.
Traditional formulas for acne prone are known for their skin drying potential, which increases the visibility of lines and wrinkles. With theBlemish And Age Cleansing Gel , SkinCeuticals has formulated an exfoliating cleanser that won’t dry out skin. Designed to be suitable for combination, oily and ageing skin types, this salicylic acid cleanser incorporates both exfoliating and hydrating ingredients to target breakouts and lines simultaneously.
How to use:
Twice daily, apply a small amount of this exfoliating cleanser onto a wet face and neck using a light circular motion.
Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturiser.
- 0.25% Caproloyl salicylic acid (LHA): A derivative of salicylic acid, this lipo-hydroxy acid delivers targeted, even exfoliation while decongesting clogged pores and refining skin’s surface
- 3.5% Glycolic acid: Derived from sugar cane, this alpha-hydroxy acid helps facilitate skin’s natural exfoliation while eliminating dead skin cell buildup to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture
- 0.25% Salicylic acid: Extracted from the bark of willow trees, this beta-hydroxy acid unclogs congested pores while removing excess sebum and dead skin cells
- Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, this powerful humectant possesses water-binding properties that help deliver intense hydration
- Sorbitol: A sugar alcohol found in plants with a protective outer skin, this natural humectant draws water to skin’s surface and helps maintain adequate moisture levels
855062 1 – AQUA / WATER / EAU, COCO-BETAINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, SORBITOL, GLYCERIN, GLYCOLIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARETH-100 IPDI, PHENOXYETHANOL, SALICYLIC ACID, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, MENTHOL, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, STEARETH-100, D193514/1.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.